BI Business Engineer
Posted on Apr 3, 2021 by Experis AG
BI Business Engineer
(German/French fluent speaker)
Only Swiss based candidates will be considered.
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced German or French speaking BI Business Engineer. Our client is a leading global manufacturer of automatic door systems with around 100 employees in Switzerland.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Location: Fehraltorf (Kanton Zürich)
Start Date: ASAP
In this position you will work closely with several business departments, analysing their requirements and determining data reporting needs that supports business decision making.
You will be responsible for the delivery of solution-oriented applications using Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting/Visualization technologies
- Hands-on experience with BI applications and Pentaho.
- Experience in database modelling as well as in the design and implementation of BI solutions based on a DWH.
- Relevant working experience between 3 and 5 years.
- Exposure to Big Data, Artificial Intelligence or Data Science is a plus (eg Python, R, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.).
- Experienced in the development, expansion and maintenance of BI landscapes
German or French speaker (fluent or native). English is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent
L, B, C permit or Swiss citizenship is required
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Development, expansion and maintenance of the existing BI landscape
- Recommend enhancements and modifications to optimize Business Intelligence processes.
- Develop a product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Address Business Intelligence queries and issues in a timely fashion
- Create and execute project plans within the allotted budget and timelines.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of daily data processing.
- Support of strategic projects as BI specialist.
- Maintain documentations for all Business Intelligence pro-cesses.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.