Medior UX Designer | Long term project | Large enterprise
Posted on Apr 2, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Medior UX Designer | Long term project | Large enterprise environment
Are you a designer that would like to be responsible for applications used by millions of people, customers and business clients. It will be your challenge to design the best possible digital customer experience for our clients.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
About the role
This part of the business is mostly international and you will be working in a international setting for our subsidiaries and oversees offices. There will be a variety of opportunities as it will be possible to rotate between different products and services.
We are an ambitious team, with a brand new internal design studio, that is building an incomparable design culture within one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands.
Are you the designer that has expertise to make a high-level contribution to the experience of our clients?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in UX design and confidently take responsibility and ownership of large, complex design projects.
- You shape vision and strategy and can make this tangible by translating it to visuals and designs.
- You are able to translate complex problems into simple and intuitive solutions.
- You deliver final designs and support the development teams to implement them.
- Your work is inspired by customer insights and you collect customer data to create the best possible experiences by excellent designs for our payment services
We are looking for someone that understands complex challenges and is both a strategic thinker and a creator of pixel-perfect designs. You keep up to speed with the developments and challenges within the financial sector and like to investigate new technologies. You explore and develop innovative ideas that give direction to our products and services. Throughout this process, the client and the end-customer play a central role and you continuously validate your work by looking through their eyes.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.