Backup Systems SME - Brussels Belgium - 12 Months Initially - €646 per day
Posted on Apr 2, 2021 by ABW Recruitment
My client a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Brussels, Belgium requires a Backup Systems SME
Envision, Build, maintain, update and document our backup and archiving platform in line with standard and process
Drive, manage and document new backup/archive platform implementation or enhancement including help on architecture, setup, migration, downtime, impacts, etc
Periodically report status, mitigations and possible enhancements at technology, cost and user experience point of view.
- Be the DCS Backup subject matter expert.
- Help on Backup and Archiving design and suggest enhancement.
- Perform implementation, setup, documentation, validation, implementation, transfer knowledge, train operational team and be the last line of support.
- Communicate clear Backup/archive project status and planning allowing project manager to have the project in control.
- Produce a periodic capacity planning and suggest ad hoc capacity or performance increase.
- Maintain our Backup and Archive platform at the most healthy status help operation on high technical issue and take the lead on critical incident even outside business hours.
Describe the minimum level of education necessary for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certification:3 year old max Commvault Simpana certification
List the type and length of experience
- Commvault Simpana experience in a subsequent IT infrastructure is mandatory
- Min years' experience in Commvault Simpana required: 5 years.
- International experience not wished
Technical certifications and skills:
- Commvault Simpana experience and certification on V11 or V10.
- Ultimate knowledge of all features of Commvault Simpana and able to fix any issue on this system.
- Good communicator, teacher and collaborative worker, organized, autonomous while respecting standard and process.
- Archiving solution knowledge and experience is an advantage.
- Validation experience is an advantage
- VMWare and NetApp knowledge is an advantage
- Mandatory (oral and written)
- Level fluent for technical scope, intermediate for current live topics
- Oral fluent for technical scope is an advantage
- Ability to work outside business hours and business days when required
- Ability to work under pressure in a moving environment