Data Protection Officer - SC Cleared (GDPR/DPA/Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice)
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
Methods require a Data Protection Officer for a programme of work at a central government department.
The candidate must have SC Clearance active
6 months contract + scope to extend
Day rate: INSIDE IR35
Information Management expertise is required to:
- Work as part of a team to drive, direct and deliver GDPR and LED compliance for the agency.
- Act as a subject matter expert in respect of the GDPR and LED.
- Deliver training/education.
- Advise on the drafting of DPIA's, provide training to the business on these and embed them within the Business Case process.
- Draft and implement policy.
- Draft and implement best practice standards across the organisation, in particular to ensure and improve compliance.
- Provide advice to others on the role of the team and the key legislation that governs the agency including the Data Protection Act (DPA) in its current and new form, the GDPR and LED.
- Apply project management principals to ensure successful delivery.
- Experience of information management framework systems
- Excellent report writing and drafting skills
- Project management skills/experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Experience of conducting privacy impact assessments