Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by Mercator IT Solutions
The User Experience (UX) Researcher is a strategic function in the product team that is responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. As a UX Researcher, your job will be to understand, identify, and champion customer needs.
We are looking for an experienced researcher to join our team. You will work with cross-functional teams like Design and Product Management to conduct research, inspire change, deliver oral and written presentations, evaluate qualitative and quantitative data, and help the broader R&D team understand what would make a user's experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless. You are an advocate for the user and for user research, and continually find new ways to ensure that research is a central step in the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC).
A successful researcher in this role will have experience with methods like unmoderated surveys, card sorts, tree tests, click tests, and usability tests, as well as qualitative think out loud and moderated study design. UserZoom and/or UserZoom GO (formerly Validately) experience is a nice to have, although not required.
- Conduct formative and summative user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform competitive and discovery research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £65k Annual
£400 - £550 Daily
£250 - £270 Daily
£45k - £50k Annual
£450 - £550 Daily
£400 - £475 Daily
£280 - £280 Daily
£275 - £300 Daily