Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by CV-Library
My client in Peterborough is currently in need of a sales engineer.
My client is a food processing equipment and service provider who manufacturer their own equipment.
To sell directly to customers, providing technical detailing and planning support associated with accurate detailing of components and assemblies working from customer enquiries whilst managing the complete order process for parts, working in conjunction with the contract controllers.
The Job (Main Duties):
* To provide accurate details of mechanical and electrical components and assemblies required by customers for replacement parts associated with equipment, utilising engineering drawings and specifications
* To carry out a production engineering function in relation to refurbishment and rebuild work, ensuring an efficient service to internal and external customers
* To maintain a customer machine and contract record system to ensure the fastest possible response for the supply of spare parts to customers worldwide
* To have direct customer contact with the purpose of selling parts and services for equipment
* To receive and manage spares orders through the business using the appropriate processes to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
* Account management
* To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
* Good analytical and engineering skills with a methodical approach to tasks
* Highly motivated and organised individual, able to work well independently and within a team
* A good team player with excellent communication skills and able to work in a small team in a fast moving environment, in order to meet customer demands and requirements
* Flexible and able to work on own initiative
* Comprehensive knowledge of mechanical and electrical components/equipment in the range of machinery
* Knowledge of design office and company operating procedures
* Computer literate, specifically Word, Excel, MS Project
* Knowledge of the PS and Epicor system preferred but not essential
* Familiarity with writing specifications, procedures and instructions
Days of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 16.45 with 30 minute unpaid lunch break; Friday 8.30 -15.00. They also provide a pension, life assurance, sick pay and much more.
Please if you would like to be considered then please respond with an up to date CV