Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by CV-Library
The Work Shop are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper / Administrator to join a friendly, family run business based in Ringwood, who specialise in the purchasing and selling of used cars and commercial vehicles.
As the Bookkeeper/Administrator, you will be responsible for a variety of different tasks, including but not limited to:
Banking, payments and day to day running of the business:
• Payments and corresponding entries into Xero
• Checking of bank and assigning payments to Xero, ensuring invoices are up to date and correct.
• Chasing of receipts, logbooks, etc and reconciling of vehicle documents
• Chasing of export/import documents (and seek knowledge on post-Brexit rulings on exports)
• MOTs, Lolers (update T card system on board)
• Quarterly VAT Return – and submit to HMRC via Xero
• Monthly EC Sales List Report – and submit to HMRC
• Annual FCA Return – Financial Conduct Authority
• Annual Scrap Report - Environment Agency
• Annual Recycling Report
• Security Metrics Reports
• Security Metrics Compliance – annual report and subscription
• Annual report and cross reference with stock lists
• Invoice for any vehicles moved between companies
• Provide end of year report
• T9 Waste Exemption
• Dorset Council Scrap Licence
• Keep environmental file up to date for Environment Agency inspections and keep transfer notes in order
• Arrange Fork Lift licence renewals and keep records up to date
• HR files to be kept up to date
• Hours/overtime figures to be submitted monthly
• Keep track of holiday records
Health & Safety:
• Keep records of PPE up to date and update Health and Safety files
• Complete risk assessments for off-site jobs
• Arrange toolbox talks and other training (first aid/fire safety) when necessary
• Weekly check of first aid kits
• Signage checks
• Regular fire alarm testing/forklift/ladders/grinding wheel and extinguisher checks.
We are looking for a flexible, self-motivated, and reliable individual with a varied bookkeeping background. The ideal candidate will have experience in XERO, although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
£13.00 Per Hour.
Hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, although flexibility will be considered for the right candidate.
Immediate start available.
Flexible and friendly working environment.
If this sounds like you, please click apply
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual