Application Support Engineer
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Application Support Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote
Contract Rate: Euro 400- 465 per day depending on experience
Contract Length: 6 Months with possible extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Application Support Engineer to join their client who is based in Geneva to work remotely.
Range of years of experience:
Min 5 years, mid-level
• Proven experience in managing multi-project full CI/CD pipelines and troubleshooting complex CI/CD issues.
• Proven experience in deployment and management of applications hosted in cloud and in data center.
• Good experience in Linux based application administration, support and configuration.
• Demonstrable experience in production operations and support of critical system environments.
• Good experience in change management processes.
CI/CD tools and software development languages:
• Bamboo, Nexus.
• SVN, GIT, BitBucket, Fisheye.
• Crucible, SonarQube.
• Maven, npm.
Cloud hosting and application deployment:
• Experience in Amazon AWS Cloud.
• AWS certified DevOps Engineer Professional.
• Support and Operations of AWS hosted application environments.
• Cloud CI/CD skills, in particular on AWS.
• Knowledge of cloud application architecture and automation via CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!