Project Manager - Market Risk FRTB Implementation at Global Investment Bank
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by Sharma Consulting Services Limited
A Global Investment Bank requires a talented Project Manager with solid knowledge in the market risk domain & CVA for an onsite FRTB implementation.
This project requires a proven track record in FRTB implementation and cross-functional strong stakeholder management.
You will be acting as a central PM for this London based opportunity on a team of 10 Business Analysts. The office culture is working two or three days working from home, with an option to work at international sites in the future.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for leading and supporting initiatives within the FRTB.
- Tracking of emerging regulatory expectations in terms of FRTB implementation and evaluating the impact on the present state of infrastructure and processes.
- Interaction with various stakeholders from different levels across Trading, Risk, Quants, Finance and IT.
- Conceptualise and execute a structure to facilitate the delivery and adoption of planned changes.
- Creation of project implementation framework to ensure project outcomes are delivered.
- Central project management.
- The tracking and reporting planned execution across multiple streams.
- Regular stakeholder interaction.
- Leading working groups, tracking project deliverables, requirement gathering, testing and documentation.
- Project management along with tracking and reporting the status of plan execution across multiple streams.
- Management of RAID items.
- Creation and maintenance of project artefacts.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or Business Management Qualifications preferred.
- PMP certification would be an added advantage.
- As Central PM, several years experience in project management in a Tier 1 IB or Big 4 consultancy working within IB is required.
- Strong stakeholder engagement for regular communication across all levels.
- Understanding of all aspects of the Market Risk domain, including data, controls, processes and methodologies.
- Experienced in delivering projects with Front Office/trading and sales risk/technology teams.
- Holistic knowledge of trade life cycle and experience in at least one of the asset classes
- Strong Knowledge of the CVA framework.
Our client would like to interview for this business-critical position at your earliest convenience. For more information and to apply now, please contact or message
We will aim to provide CV feedback ASAP, with interviews feedback typically arriving within 24/48 hours. Ideally, you will have a maximum of four weeks notice, but this is negotiable.