Senior IT Quality Expert - Information Security
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Senior IT Quality Expert - Information Security
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote
Contract Rate: Euro 340 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with possible extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Senior IT Quality Expert - Information Security, to join their client who is based in Stockholm but to work remotely.
The tasks will include:
• Perform review of the ISMS which with the support of IT Operations section.
• Perform Feasibility studies and planning of ISMS.
• Planning/Creating/updating ISMS procedures - Asset management, Security policies, User access management, BCP procedures, etc.
• Maintaining the plan for risk assessments in 2021.
• Performing risk assessments.
• Maintaining an overall risk register.
• Creating/updating Data Protection Notification (DPN) and Data Protection Impact assessment (DPIA).
• Support the implementing EC Decisions 2015/443 and 2015/444 as part of the new mandate.
• Contribute to Identity and access management (IAM).
• Contribute to the security awareness.
• Support/follow-up IT security incidents.
• Maintain the GRC tool.
• Provide advices, studies and opinions on improvement of the IT security.
• Other tasks related to the IT security.
These tasks will be performed working together with the IT Security Officer, business owners and the IT
• Experience with IT and Information Security management.
• Experience with IT and Information Security risk management.
• Certification in IT Quality Management.
Required education and professional experience:
• University degree with minimum 6 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 8 years of experience in IT.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€340 - €340 Daily