Senior IT Quality Expert
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Senior IT Quality Expert
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote
Contract Rate: Euro 340 per day
Contract Length: 190 days with possible extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Senior IT Quality Expert to join their client who is based in Stockholm but work remotely.
Experience with IT Service Management.
Experience with IT Software Development and Maintenance.
Certification in IT Quality Management.
Advanced knowledge of standards and methodologies in areas of IT Quality Management and Software Development and Maintenance relevant to tasks requested.
Proficiency in one or more of the aforementioned areas.
Advanced knowledge and experience of IT Quality Management and Software Development and Maintenance relevant to tasks requested.
Advanced knowledge in data collection, calculation and analysis of key performance and other indicators (using MS Excel).
Required proficiency in Information technologies:
• Advanced knowledge of standards and methodologies in areas of IT Service Management, Software Development and Maintenance, as well as IT Quality Management.
• Advanced knowledge and experience of Quality Management (Quality planning, assurance, control and continuous improvement) relevant to tasks requested.
• Advanced knowledge of BPMN and ITIL.
Required education and professional experience:
• University degree with minimum 6 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 8 years of experience in IT.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in Software Development and Maintenance, particularly on quality management in software development lifecycle.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in definition, data collection and analysis of key performance and other indicators.
• Certification(s) relate to quality management in software development lifecycle, as well as testing, e.g. Lean, ISTQB Foundation.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.