MS Systems Architect for a multinational client in The Hague/remote
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a MS Systems Architect for a multinational client in The Hague/remote
- The core functionality is to enable the case management in relation to the aforementioned use case, including workflow, milestone and responsibility management, as well as management of the related documents.
- The aim of the consultancy is to provide input to and support a decision on whether the software and vendor service shows enough improvement potential related to the identified pain points to justify further significant investment, or whether the current platform in regards to the client processes and needs is at its limit, indicating that an effort is justified to look for a different automation solution and technology.
The main scope of the decision support covers:
- Collection, qualification, prioritisation and consolidation of user and IT staff feedback in regards to the capability of the tool to support the relevant processes and practices, as well as the services provided by the vendor.
- Overview of the fundamental improvement areas and items required in order to achieve a higher user satisfaction from a functional and technical perspective.
- Assessment of the current platform on its capabilities out-of-the-box as well as conceptual match to the needs.
- (Qualitative) assessment of the potential and assessment of effort/cost that would be incurred if the pain points identified in the feedback collection would be addressed systematically..
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and at least 8 years of experience in architecture.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Client Server architectures with a .NET Front End
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL database Back End.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Consultants shall have reasonable experience of working with large, international public or private organisations
- Experience with case management processes would be an asset
- Experience with employee grievance management processes
- Experience with technical concepts of commercial off-the-shelf software and its implementation & maintenance, and with exchanges/negotiations with suppliers/vendors of such technologies
- Experience with pain point analysis, consolidation & structuring, root-cause analysis, interviews with vendors, users and technical staff
- Consultants shall further be able to write and communicate fluently in English.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.