Occupational Health Advisor - Northwich
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by OH Medical
OH Medical is seeking an Occupational Health Advisor to join a progressive provider of occupational health services. Working either Part or Full-time within an established Occupational Health team in Northwich.
In this role you will be undertaking case management and pre-placement assessment via telephone and video call.
- Triage as required with signposting to appropriate services.
- Keeping keep clear and accurate records to ensure confidentiality.
- Be a registered nurse with NMC Part 1 (Essential) Part 3 (Desirable)
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma (Essential)
- Case Management experience (Essential)
- Be able to prioritise and manage their time effectively (Essential)
- Can work confidently and independently whist operating within a team environment (Essential)
- Demonstrate good IT literacy (Essential)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an occupational health setting
Flexible Working, Healthcare, Pension, Support with CPD, Training & Annual NMC fee reimbursement.
Please contact Ellen Harris, Ben Higgins or James Baron on to discuss further
OH Medical is a leading recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We recruit permanent and agency Occupational Health staff nationwide.