IT Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting for an experieced IT Business Analyst to join our client on a permanent basis.
Review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. To document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
As the successful candidate progresses with their role within the company, they will be expected to utilise their skills and knowledge; adding value to a wide range of strategical improvement projects.
* Design and implement new operational processes, services & systems where required.
* Work cross functionally with other departments engaging with all stakeholders.
* To use Project Methodology to deliver agreed change OTIF and within budget.
* Analyse data whilst understanding the business process to show trends and highlight areas for improvement.
* Troubleshooting where operational issues occur to offer guidance & support.
* To 'find and fix’ where quick wins can be achieved.
* Work closely with all departments to learn, observe and record process with the intention of offering potential different approaches, if deemed appropriate, to help streamline processes and improve efficiency.
* To hold records/process flows maps for the departmental processes in a structured way to allow any user to be able to review and collate.
* Work closely with the development team to provide detailed information for reporting.
* Review current systems to ensure fit for purpose.
* Ensuring all business processes adhere to relevant regulations.
* Design and scope MI tools for business.
* Be recognised as the key point of contact for operational development.
* Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information & evaluating output requirements and formats.
* Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities & write specifications.
* Improve systems by studying current practices & designing modifications.
* Recommend controls by identifying problems & writing improved procedures.
* Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
* Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports & recommending actions.
* Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
* Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
* Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
* Design informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
* Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
The role will be a flexible role and after a period of training can involve some homeworking
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£550 - £650 Daily
£28k - £30k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£375 - £425 Daily