Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Aquilo recruitment ltd are looking for An Exceptional account manager for a fantastic Kingston upon Hull based Renewable energy business who are looking to grow there existing team, and are looking for sales driven, account manager, operating a new hybrid model you have both the option of office and home based.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving their ambitious sales revenue growth objectives. They must be self-motivated and driven to achieve KPIs, and comfortable pro-actively contacting customers, to sell the benefits of the company.
The successful candidate will need to have a proven B:B sales background, ideally via telephone sales. They must be engaging, assertive, personable, helpful, and knowledgeable. They should be able to recognize sales opportunities through excellent questioning skills, and then gain commitment through needs-based selling. They should then work to retain customer loyalty and further develop the account.
Knowledge and experience of the solar PV, battery storage, EV markets would help but is not essential as training will be given.
· Proven B:B sales experience
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· Friendly, personable nature
· Goal oriented
· Persuasive skills
· Problem solver
· Prioritisation skills
· Highly self-motivated
· Focused with attention to detail
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Sales call preparation and execution
· Setting own call objectives
· Understanding of Solar PV and our associated products, or the ability to quickly learn about this relatively technical product set.
· Recognising and following-up real opportunities in a timely, professional manner
· Ability to work in a busy sales environment
· IT proficient
· Contribute to company sales targets through outbound proactive sales calls.
· Achieve sales-activity KPIs and time deadlines set by the Sales Team Leader
· Develop and maintain trusting relationships with a portfolio of clients, existing and new
· Gain a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, and sell accordingly
· Expand relationships with existing and new customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and grow ultimately sales
· Understand product portfolio to be able to suggest alternatives where required
· Diligent and timely call recording and use of our CRM
· Provide customer training on the reseller portal via the telephone
· Continuous development of own product and industry knowledge and selling skills
· Provide competitor intelligence to the wider team
· Liaise with Finance department to open new Trade Accounts
· Work within defined processes
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £45k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual