Junior Account Manager - Town Planning
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A community engagement consultancy is looking for a graduate Town Planner to join their company as a Junior Account Manager, working with high profile clients managing community engagement programmes.
Role & Company
A community engagement PR firm is looking for an Graduate Town Planner to join their company as a Junior Account Manager. You'll be working as part of a team on community engagement projects, conducting stakeholder management for key clients and their ongoing large scale developments. You will work as part of a team delivering communications and PR strategies across the planning & development sector. This company have an established and impressive client base including a variety of developers and housebuilders, with more projects coming in they expect a strong 2021.
* Work with experienced team to implement communications and PR strategies across major development & planning projects.
* Work across multiple projects at once, requiring an organised personality.
* Provide expert advice on communication campaigns to key stakeholders, from developers, members of the community and local officials.
* Maintain relationships with political and community stakeholders, journalists, suppliers as well as your clients and their respective project teams.
* Eventually you will organise and lead community events and workshops to encourage engagement on ongoing developments.
* Experts in PR & communications across the built environment, this boutique consultancy provide expert advice to clients across the country. Your role will be to contribute positioning the company as a leader in planning & development communications strategies.
* 8 years old, they've grown consistently and organically, with projects coming in they are planning for further growth throughout 2021.
* With an exciting client base, you'll get the opportunity to work on major developments around London and the Home Counties.
* Vibrant new office space in central London.
* Offer autonomy over your work and flexible working hours.
* Looking for a graduate Town Planner, ideally with 1 year of experience, who understands the UK planning system.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Excellent communicator & networker - with preferable qualifications in planning & development.
* Interest in community engagement / stakeholder management.
* Good understanding of the current planning & development market.
* Able to confidently present, engage clients, and drive projects forwards.
Community Engagement & Stakeholder Management - Town Planning & Development - Junior Account Manager - London - PR & Communications