Graduate Health & Safety Advisor
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
To work as an Assistant Health & Safety Advisor on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects covering many different construction sectors throughout the UK, including healthcare, commercial offices, education, retail, mixed use and residential schemes.
The aim of the role is to contribute to our client's vision and strategic objective to provide a fully integrated, high quality service to our clients in a friendly, professional manner and to reflect our passion for innovative and sustainable construction.
* Assist the Senior Health, Safety & CDM Consultant and undertake Health & Safety Advisor duties including site visits, preparation of the pre-construction documentation and F10's.
* Prepare and compile Health & Safety files and other health & safety documentation for clients, contractors and others.
* Attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
* Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner with clients, designers, contractors and others and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
* Relevant industry experience or HNC, HND in a construction-related topic.
* NEBOSH construction certificate would be highly advantageous, however training can be provided to obtain this.
* Self-Motivated and demonstrate initiative with a proactive approach to work.
This role is ideal for a recent safety graduate or a construction professional looking to take a step into a challenging yet rewarding environment developing as a Health, Safety & CDM professional. If you are interested in the role and would like to find more then call Dominic Jacques on .