Partnerships and Business Development Lead
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
An award winning cleantech company, who have developed a state-of-the-art solar technology are looking for a highly experienced business development and/or partnerships lead to join their growing team.
About the opportunity:
This is an opportunity to play a meaningful role in addressing climate change, by identifying and engaging new prospective clients, and developing strategic partnerships, to facilitate taking the organisation's award-winning solar technology to market.
With a global remit, you will work with a team of industry experts, with responsibility for working strategically to identify and engage key clients and partners, within particular market segments. You will build long lasting relationships with new and existing clients, working with the company executives to achieve the organisation's strategic goals.
You will be an experienced business development professional, most likely with particular experience and expertise in renewable energy. You will hold excellent track record in developing commercial relationships, and meeting and exceeding sales targets.
You will have a strong holistic understanding of sustainability in the built environment, with an understanding of low carbon solutions for commercial buildings. You will have outstanding communication skills, and be able to clearly articulate the business case for renewable with a variety of stakeholders.
Key skills & attributes:
* Relevant degree and/or masters
* Breadth of knowledge across renewable energy and sustainability in the built environment
* Excellent commercial acumen, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
* Refined relationship building skills, with experience engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
* An entrepreneurial mindset, driven by achieving results
* Motivated to help facilitate a zero-carbon future
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or to discuss further contact Gareth on