Cloud Integration Developer (C#, .NET Core, REST, Web APIs, Azure)
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Jumar Solutions are proud to be partnering with a global, award winning Midlands based client during a period of significant growth and great success.
This is a truly superb opportunity for a Cloud Integration Developer to join a well-established and growing software team, working on a range of high profile, business critical projects - the role represents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in an ambitious, successful, and rapidly transforming business.
As a Cloud Integration Developer, you will be working on next generation Cloud telephony platforms, and you will have the drive and passion to build world class software using the latest technologies.
Location - UK Remote with occasional travel to Nottingham Office.
- Input into high level design conversations
- Take part in ceremonies associated with the Scrum and SAFe Framework providing accurate estimates at backlog refinement sessions
- Supporting the delivery of the team's sprint goals
- Delivering unit or BDD tests as part of any completed work
- Developing high quality code to meet the defined software requirements
- Implementing automated development deployment pipelines working closely with DevOps
- Supporting the team in delivering high quality code by carrying out code reviews
- Supporting the use of automated acceptance tests wherever possible
- Be involved in release testing where necessary
- Assisting support and project delivery in bug fixing of released functionality
- C#/.NET Core
- Cloud integrations
- Message Streaming - RabbitMQ/NATS
- Rest/Web APIs
- Event Driven and Microservice architecture
- Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Azure DevOps, CI, CD
- Understanding of Telephony Protocols - EG. SIP/RTP/H323
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please contact Jackie Dean at Jumar ASAP