Lead Solution Architect - Azure
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Hyphen-IT
As a Senior/Lead Azure Solution Architect with significant exposure to, and experience of data transformation programmes, this role will provide you with the chance to work on real-world, leading edge solutions encompassing all aspects of the Digital Transformation life cycle.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in all things cloud and data, understanding the benefits that business-impacting digital transformation can bring, yet while understanding where the common pitfalls are on the journey. As well as deploying cloud based application, infrastructure and data solutions from Microsoft, deep knowledge of the Azure platform end-to-end is essential.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive Technical & Integration Management.
- Previous hands-on experience leading to current architectural and delivery expertise in Azure, data, database technologies, networking, and containerisation solutions.
- Legacy platform migration and business/operational switch-over strategies across all apps.
- Detailed requirements elicitation and analysis (incl. Business & Technology Requirements).
- Architectural enterprise solution design & technical design (High Level & Low Level).
- Capacity Planning and integration of adjunct systems.
- Scoping new technologies and technical opportunities.
- Defining connectivity requirements (network), software (API) and associated enhancements.
- Ensuring efficiencies through economies of scale, intelligent use of technology, contract negotiations.
- Pre-sales presentations, proof of concept and solution design.
- An MCSE will be a DISTINCT advantage in being considered for the role.
This is a live opportunity with immediate interviews and a quick start available for the successful candidate.