Junior Data Modeler
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by TEKsystems
Title: Junior Data Modeler
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2021 (with possibility of extension)
On behalf of our client, a global Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a motivated Junior Data Modeler.
You will join the MES Business Management Team and your main responsibility will be the support of the Manufacturing Execution System.
You will model and test master recipes, specify and test new system functions and perform the 1st Level Support for our end users, and work in close collaboration with Business, Quality Assurance and IT and will also support running projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Implementation and validation of systems and IT processes in the manufacturing area
* Production master recipe modelling and testing including master data management
* 1st Level Support
* Support of Projects in the Area
* Data Analytics and Reporting
* Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Engineering, and Suppliers
* Degree in informatics or engineering
* 1-3 years' experience in specifying, configuring, testing and documenting of systems and applications in a GMP environment
* You are self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
* Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
* German (Level B2)
* English (Level B2)
Nice to Haves:
* Experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
* PMX or Pharma Suite Knowledge
* Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
* Project Experience
The ideal candidate must be willing to relocate to Basel or be based here.
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply online or send us an e-mail to (see below)
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.