Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by CV-Library
RedEye have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Hybrid Working) to join their team based in Cheshire.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: Hybrid flexible working, enhanced holidays, social activities, ILM development programme
RedEye is a Marketing Automation platform. We work with amazing B2C brands across retail, travel and financial services.
You’ll proactively manage a group of accounts to support our clients with their marketing strategy and implementation.
Our clients not only love our platform, but they want your ideas and input too!
So you’ll work closely with your clients to help drive their digital marketing campaigns, ensuring they consistently generate maximum return in their online investment, covering email and mobile behavioural marketing, customer insight, In App Messaging and website optimisation.
Why join RedEye’s Account Management team?
- We’re the best at what we do and have some of the largest clients in the UK to prove it
- You’ll be encouraged to lead, contribute, make a difference, innovate and network
- We invest in career development and are an accredited ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) centre
- We generated Millions by way of revenue for our clients last year
- RedEye has an open culture and management structure
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Hybrid Working) – The Role:
- Manage the day-to-day contact and longer-term relationships with your assigned clients
- Work with your clients to help drive their digital marketing objectives, ensuring they are accountable and measurable
- Be the point of contact for your clients and provide them with meaningful reporting and insight to continually improve their campaign success
- Negotiate and secure contract renewals and generate incremental sales
- Write and deliver client presentations, which highlight campaign success and opportunities for improvements
- Manage a region of 6-8 high profile accounts
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Hybrid Working) – You:
- Confident and a good communicator, able to integrate with clients on all levels from the marketing executive up to the marketing director
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Analytical skills and ability to create a story from data available on clients i.e. what the client should be doing more of and how to reach their goals
- Proven track record of developing direct reports and maximising their potential
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (Hybrid Working) – Benefits:
- 100% remote working to Aug, then flexibility to combine WFH and office working (hybrid working)
- 25 holidays per year + bank holidays, BUPA after probation
- Paid day off for your birthday!
- Service Award (up to four days)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Casual dress code
- Training and development
- Funded social activities throughout the year
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)
Have what it takes? Great! Please click ‘Apply’ we’d love to hear from you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £36k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual