Business Analyst - Swindon
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by CV-Library
Business Analyst x2 (FTC 9-12 Months)
Swindon Head Office (remote working available)
As an IT Business Analyst, you will report into the Lead Business Analyst in our Head Office in Swindon and be responsible for capturing requirements from stakeholders to aid the project managers to deliver high quality projects on time and to budget. You will ensure that every system solution is appropriate for its purpose and fits the stakeholder’s expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
* Assess project requests and conduct analysis & design of new requirements
* Produce high quality artefacts as defined by the Project Framework
* Support continuous improvement within the BA and wider IT teams
* Provide consultancy services to business groups to help them develop their requirements, acting as the conduit between them and IT
* Manage delivery of small-scale change requests as appropriate.
* Support the Project Managers in developing project plans
* Build and maintain relationships with the 3rd party delivery teams employed to support the projects, ensuring that the delivery is reflective of requirements
* Support continuous improvement in the BA and wider IT teams processes.
What we are looking for:
* Proven Business Analysis experience
* Understanding of Business Analysis Processes & Project Management and associated skills. Ideally having worked with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with the business and key project stakeholders
* An excellent communicator at all levels and the ability to influence at a peer-group and a senior level
* Experience of working with outsourced relationships
* Ability to plan and prioritise within a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes
* Self-starter, proactively planning to achieve targets and improve the quality of service delivered to all areas.
* An understanding of complex systems and processes would be advantageous
* An awareness of new and emerging technologies and business trends, using this to identify opportunities to improve
* Strong organisation and analytical skills
What's in it for you:
Whoever joins us always receives ongoing support and exciting career development opportunities. You can also expect a competitive salary and excellent benefits that includes a profit related bonus, 24 days holiday (including your birthday off), store discount card and childcare vouchers. If successful, candidates will be required to obtain a valid passport, undertake a criminal record check, financial check and provide 3 years of continuous educational, professional or employment references