Project Manager (Oracle)
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Project People
Project Manager - Oracle
12 month contract
Remote working initially - Dublin 2 days/week post-lockdown
This is to manage a group-wide initiative of moving Oracle to the cloud - this PM will be working on the localised implementation ie Ireland
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with hands-on Oracle Migration to the Cloud experience (ERP upgrades eg R11 to R12 would be great but Oracle-to-the-Cloud would be ideal).
Please only apply if you have experience of the above.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Manage all programme activities and resources in ROI to support the overall programme activities (Finance/HR/SCL/IT).
- Support updates to local delivery boards/steering etc
- Manage revisions to the programme plan for ROI needs
- Support escalations into the overall programme lead and into Local management where needed.
- Drive delivery of Oracle to Cloud Programme
The role will involve:
- Steerco management/governance + status reporting
- Leading programme to "go-live" and managing rollout across all relevant functions.
- Ensuring overall business readiness across all relevant functions for O2C deployment
- Ensuring instance of O2C is fit for purpose
- Transition management
- Stakeholder management
- Developing and maintaining an integrated project plan
- Weekly update to senior management
- Escalation of critical issues
- Cost control, evaluation of supplier quotations with stakeholders
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.