Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Development Engineer - Biotechnology - Bio-Engineering - Troubleshooting - Pharmaceutical - English - German - Rotkreuz - Switzerland
NextLink is having an existing position as a Development Engineer for global pharmaceutical projectsin Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
This Position is responsible for the integration of Software, Hardware, consumables and reagents on the client systems.
As a Development Engineer in the client team, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and work on various technical projects on already launched RMD platforms, aiming at solving issues detected internally or reported from the field.
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Start date: 16.02.2021
- Latest start date: 01.03.2021
- Work location: Rotkreuz CH
- Team: 20
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: No
- Traveling required: No
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of work packages within area of responsibility
- Analyzing data, creating relevant documentation (eg study protocols and reports) and presenting results in team meetings
- Taking part to projects related to all Systems Product Care aspects (Software, Hardware, reagents, consumables), on several platforms
- Performing Root Cause Investigation on Systems issues
- Performing feasibility and verification studies according to Change Management processes in place
- Interacting with other relevant stakeholders and functional areas (CIR, GCS, Regulatory, Quality, OPS...etc) in order to implement solutions
- Hold a degree in Biotechnology, Bio-Engineering or equivalent
- Show strong lab work (biosafety levels S1 and S2) and results analysis skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a "Systems thinking" mindset/multidisciplinary approach are required
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes in a high-paced work environment
- Be able to reach out and interact with multiple interfaces and stakeholders (Regulatory, Operations, Quality...etc) to drive changes
- English fluent, German would be considered as an asset
For a chance to work as a Development Engineer please call me or send me your CV as soon as possible!
IT sourcing specialist