Test Engineer - Infrastructure Tester
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
2 - 3 Month Contract
Market day rates apply
Client Base - Dublin (can be done remotely)
Financial client has an urgent open vacancy for a Test Engineer - (Infrastructure Tester) who has testing experience within the following areas -
- VPN Testing (The client have 6 VPN's coming out of Azure to different locations)
- Testing the storage connections (Right storage being used etc/back ups are working etc.)
- Citrix testing
- End User Security/access
Infrastructure System Testing that's done pre UAT Testing.
- Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
- Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
- Good familiarity with testing tools.
- Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
- Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy.
- Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams
- Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.