Java/Springboot Developer (remote)
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Java/SpringBoot Developer will be responsible for working across multiple projects in parallel. Will work with other Developers and Solution Architects throughout the life cycle of the projects focused on enterprise applications in the client's banking & financial services group. Applications will involve payments strategies including payments initiation, payments clearing and settlement formats. Must have the ability to build and deploy SpringBoot Microservices. This position can be worked remote.
- Core Java, SpringBoot, REST & SOAP Web Services
- IBM MQ, Oracle SQL
- Ability to develop SOAP/RESTFUL Webservices
- Ability to build and deploy Spring Boot Microservices
- Ability to write Junit testing
- Ability to resolve problems/issues when occurring in QA area
- Ability to participate in scrum calls/grooming sessions/stand-ups
- Ability to work with cross work stream teams
- Ability to work with performance team to evaluate and resolve any performance related issues
- Ability to work with product support team to troubleshoot any production issue.
- Knowledge of Banking and Financials is an added advantage