GIS Data Analyst
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
GIS Data Analyst
€420 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking Data Analyst to join their ongoing project In Sweden. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
- Support and manage GIS applications, including GIS web services
- Oversee data flow, management and distribution activities to support GIS
- Build and maintain GIS databases
- Create static and dynamic maps using GIS software (ArcGIS)
- Maintain geospatial documentations for reference purposes
- Work in compliance with GIS standards and quality policies
- Provide technical guidance to GIS user when needed
- Assist technical team in system design and development.
- University degree within the field of computer science and information systems or another related area
- At least 5 years professional experience (following the award of the diploma), of which at least 3 years in GIS
- At least three years of experience in geodata management and analysis and five years of experience in geodata processing and cartography
- At least 3 years of experience in using ArcGIS Desktop Suite
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV.