Senior Change Manager
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Change Manager vacancy for a globally operating company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of OD experience supported by broader consulting, PO or change management experience
- Proven expertise in shaping and driving complex change programmes globally
- Strong knowledge in Senior Executive engagement and facilitation, strong influencing ability through consulting, communication and relationship building skills
- Known for strong collaboration and networking with the broader PO community and other stakeholders
- Deep experience in leading large scale, complex OD and change management interventions or business improvement projects
- External consulting and business leadership experience is preferred
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills, combined with ability to implement
- University degree and working qualifications in the relevant business or applied behavioral sciences such as Business Administration, Organization Development or Psychology
- Enabling the global project team in taking a coordinated, purposeful, agile approach to this major change
- Establishing a strategy for stakeholder engagement and for change management
- Enabling the implementation of the change strategy through direct intervention and through advising and partnering with colleagues working on the Choice programme.
- Partnering with People Analytics and Employee Experience teams to develop a data- and insights based approach
- Providing in-depth change management, OD expertise and guidance for team members working on Experiments across the businesses
- Acting as provide expert OD consultancy to Divisions and countries
- Scoping of the OD consultancy require org design, change management, team effectiveness and diagnostic expertise
- Contributing to draft company-wide principles and solutions by building on insights from these cross divisional experiments
- Defining the change management strategy and enable implementation
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.