Data Analyst QLIK
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Data Analyst QLIK
€420 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking Data Analyst to join their ongoing project In Sweden. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
- Perform data validations and support the process of data quality management in collaboration with the data steward
- Together with data stewards and stakeholders, define the analysis needed
- Create the required analysis using Qlik Platform (Qlik Sense, GeoAnalytics, NPrinting, QAP)
- Support the data mining needs and propose data mining solutions where required
- Create visualisations and reports using Qlik Sense platform.
- University degree with minimum 3 years of experience in data management and analysis or non-university degree with minimum 5 years of experience in data management and analysis
- At least three years of experience in data quality assurance, including experience in performing data quality analysis and data validation
- At least two years of experience in data warehousing (modelling, loading, tuning)
- At least three years of experience in handling large, complex data sets
- At least three years of experience in using BI Qlik platform (mostly Qlik Sense, but also GeoAnalytics and NPrinting)
- Training in SQL and T-SQL
- Training in QIik platform
- Level of English, both written and spoken corresponding to CEFR level equal to B2 or higher
- Experience in the field of epidemiology and/or public health would be an asset
- Experience in managing large, complex, public-health-related data sets (at least 6 months) would be an asset
- Experience with external user support through helpdesk (at least 6 months) would be an asset
- At least two years of professional experience in a multicultural and multilingual context would be an asset.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.