UX Functional Designer (Digitization Project)
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Experis AG
UX Functional Designer (Digitization)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a UX UI Functional Designer with experience working in enterprise environments.
- Design the client experience of the international private banking business, including the online and mobile banking experience
- Design complex internal web applications used by relationship managers
- Gather and evaluate user UX/UI requirements in collaboration with experts, product owners, user representatives and other key stakeholders
- Re-think and improve current products and user journeys
- Work on all stages of the design process from analysis, research, ideation, concepting, wireframing, prototyping all the way to high-fidelity designs until hand-off to delivery and engineering
- Collaborate with our UX Lab to conduct user interviews and tests to uncover needs, validate ideas and prototypes
- You have 5+ years of work experience with a proven track record in designing complex applications
- Proven functional designing experience (strong focus on UX)
- In your previous roles, you have demonstrated excellent skills and passion in the whole UX-UI spectrum from sketching mock-ups to high-fidelity UIs
- Good understanding and exposure to Sketch and Invision
- Experience working in big enterprise environments (banking, pharmaceutical, insurance, telecommunications, etc.)
- You enjoy solving sophisticated problems
- You love working closely with users, internal experts and management to build and improve digital products
- You drive your projects forward and work independently
- You feel comfortable maintaining the highest standards in terms of our risk and control culture and in line with the bank's policies and obligations
- You are fluent in English.
- Portfolio will be requested
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.