Embedded DevOps Coach
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Exciting opportunity for a DevOps Coach to join one of my European clients for a contract until the end of 2021 (initial term). The role will be remote working for the initial period due to COVID 19 situation.
The organisation is seeking to on-board a DevOps Technical Coaches to help transform the business. Embedded into the squads, DevOps/Technical coach is responsible for providing technical expertise in Dev Engineering environment. We are looking for someone that has good experience of SDLC and strong technical/DevOps coaching skills that can work with development teams to make sure they are getting the most out of the Java technology stack and DevOps tools they are utilising and applying best practice in their development activities (deployment, development, release and test of applications). The successful candidate will previous development knowledge and recent coaching in large complex organisations.
- Experience as a Coach in enterprise organisation.
- Java Technical Experience
- Sound experience in implementation of continuous build, integration and deployment systems
- A strong development profile combined with a proven coaching experience; good understanding of the SDLC
- Thorough experience working in or with Agile development teams
- Experience in the administration, setup and maintenance of continuous build and integration platforms
- Experience in Java development and build
- Experience with source code (SVN/Git) and artefact repositories (Nexus)
- Experience with Scripting languages for automation
- Experience in code scanning tools (Sonar/Fortify)is a plus
- Experience in mobile development tools for Android and IOS platforms is a plus
- Experience with containers (docker/kubernetes)
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.