Test Automation Java Engineer
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Large Enterprise environment | Long Term Project | Test Automation Java Engineer
Are you an experienced Test Automation Java Engineer that is looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for a Test Automation Java Engineer to join our agile and international team!
You will be part of a self-organizing DevOps team, mainly focused on Software Engineering (software testing). You will take the lead to maintain and improve the current test automation framework and also manual testing.
- 5 years of experience creating test automation to test web applications;
- Experience with testing micro services with REST interfaces;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience writing readable BDD scenarios and implementing them using Cucumber;
- Proficient with Linux, Java and SQL;
- Experience with maintaining a test automation framework using Rest Assured and Selenium;
- Great communication skills
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.