Senior Test Engineer
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
My client is a global asset management firm. This role is based in Dublin however it allows mostly remote working so you can be based anywhere in the ROI. This is an opportunity to join an incredible team with excellent progression potential and to use ground-breaking technology.
- You will need to have had some experience working with a large-scale engineering team
- Expert in defining fundamental design principles for building a scalable application on cloud infrastructure like AWS
- You must have knowledge of Middleware Java stack and messaging technologies as well as web containers
- Excellent analytical skills and extensive troubleshooting experience of performance throughput issues.
- You will need to have had experience with enterprise cloud-enabled distributed systems.
- Thorough understanding of distributed systems, Internet principles, and statistical data analysis
- Ability to identify application bottlenecks and work with the software engineers to reduce latency.
- You will participate in the design and implementation of software solutions and ensure they meet non-functional requirements and that are aligned to the program's strategic direction.
- You will ensure that component and system-level SLA's for a mission-critical platform are adhered to.
- You will engage with a global team of engineers in leading best practices for performance engineering.
Successful candidates will be contacted directly.