Senior Manager, Technology Management
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
This role would be working for an extremely reputably global company in Dublin. You can be based anywhere in the Republic of Ireland though and will only probably be expected to come in once a week from 2022 onwards. They are looking for a Manager to join a Digital team within this global asset management firm.
- You will be expected to demonstrate effective leadership skills & strong delivery skills in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies
- You'll need to serve as a coach to team members to make sure they fulfil their potential and ensure a culture of continuous learning
- Highly motivated and willing to take ownership and ensure business value outcomes are achieved
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- A good level of experience in the IT sector
- A good level of experience with people management
- A successful track record in project delivery
- If you have some prior experience in the Financial Services Sector that would be a big advantage
- Have strong customer-facing and relationship management skills
- Have proven problem-solving skills
All suitable candidates will be contacted.