Technician/IT Supporter - Hardware
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Technician/IT Supporter - Hardware vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunications sector.
- 3+ years of experience in working in a global financial services environment
- Outstanding client facing skills paired with skills in identifying unusual technical problems
- Understanding of the key business drivers and usage of this knowledge to focus own work
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations; is able to generate possible solutions and assess each using standard procedures, leading to a sound decision.
- Abilitiy to prioritizing and organizing own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Skills in presenting information clearly and appropriate to make technical information clear.
- University degree in Engineering or Science or a technical apprenticeship and obtained NVQ and further education technical qualifications
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing ICT advice and professional services to both internal and external clients
- Ensuring constant support on projects and carrying out elements of the research, analysis and or delivery
- Leading on the delivery of specific components of a project as well as drafting reports and discussing recommendations based on research
- Supporting the development and implementation of unit policies and procedures
- Liaising with internal, external and third party suppliers.
- Analyzing cost, timescales, solutions and options and managing expectations as appropriate with customer or business unit
- Participating in and contributing professional community activities where applicable
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.