Implementation Project Manager (AI software)
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Clinical AI Implementation Project Manager for our client who is a leader in Artificial Intelligence to enable outcomes. 50% travel. You will be the main client-facing point of contact from contract signature to successful project completion. You will supervise & organize technical, clinical and operational activities. Ensure project goals align with the objectives. Coordinate activities between multiple projects and teams to ensure delivery with organizational goals, timelines, processes, and contractual milestones.
We are looking for an standout leader with experience in managing cross-function teams producing results in a timely manner. You must be able to influence clients and staff. Gauge situations to determine the correct course of action preserving relationships and project timelines.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the AI Project Manager:
- Responsible for planning, governance
- Oversee the successful implementation and delivery of all projects
- Work closely with internal and external project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned PMs to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, project plan, contractual milestones, and timing of new initiatives
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and project dependencies to facilitate effective solutions in a timely manner
- Monitor project activities and provide status reports capturing any progress, delays, and risks within a published project timeline
- Communicate effectively and clearly, and serve as the project's primary point-of-contact across the technical, clinical, and leadership teams
- Assess internal technical and clinical resource availability and project backlogs prior to scheduling and communicating a project delivery date ('Go-Live')
- Work closely with engineering and sales to deliver on the contract specifications and SLA's.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience managing multiple implementations concurrently
- Experience with complex projects
- Experience within healthcare systems in the US, health administration, and/or data analytics
- Software Implementation Experience
- Experience managing deliverables from a cross-functional/matrixed team
- Software Agile Development and Implementation
- Multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing teams
- Communicating project status etc to Executive level project sponsors
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing winning proposals, professional and courteous demeanor, works collaboratively and independently, fast-paced environment were multi-tasking is the norm.
- Experience adapting project plans to meet individual client project requirements
- MBA or related field a plus
- PMP Certification
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".