Senior Windows System Engineer/Vmware & Azure Cloud
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by ESG Consulting
We are seeking a classical Sr Widows System Engineer who has performed design and builds of Physical and Virtual windows systems for several years before moving into Azure Cloud to work in a hybrid environment as a solutions Engineer with 40% on premise Azure Cloud. No travel.
- Must have implemented SCCM and configured it
- Must have Ansible (or other tools) for automated OS deployments.
- Must have deployed enterprise applications
- Must have HA Clustering
- Must have developed packages
- Must have implemented MS Azure at least 1 time and can trouble shoot really well
- Must have AD Connect
- Must have SSO infrastructure administration
- Windows Server 2012 or higher
- Must have exp writing and modifying Power Shell Scripts
*This job requires you to live in Atlanta. 1 day a week on site at this time.
* Indefinite contract, need this role filled each year. Stay as long as you like
* will consider Visa holders on a Corp to Corp basis
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".