Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by FMCG Capital Equipment
Sales Manager (High value Capital Equipment)
Salary £55,000 pa - £58,000 pa depending on experience
We are a successful Engineering and Manufacturing business that designs, builds and installs Capital Equipment used by the Food Manufacturing industry around the World. We have an opening for a Sales Manager to take responsibility for customer development and generation of profitable sales with both new and existing customers.
The Sales Manager appointed will divide their time between West Yorkshire and visiting customers within the UK and Overseas (post-pandemic). With passion for sales and an enthusiastic approach, the Sales Manager will liaise with customers on a global level and professionally handle incoming email and telephone enquiries. They will maintain strong relationships with existing customers and look to convert prospects into customers.
The Sales Manager will be targeted on conversion of new customers and there is no shortage of leads for the jobholder to develop across multiple territories. The Sales Manager will get involved with operational meetings at Board level, where they will be expected to contribute Commercial information and discuss how sales strategies implemented are progressing across various global markets.
Duties will include:
- Taking ownership of all aspects of the customers sales enquiry, whether it will be relating to price negotiation, contract, technical issues, delivery dates, installation.
- Preparing quotes and specifications for customers to agreed timeframes and following up on those quotations to convert them to confirmed sales orders.
- Referencing machinery manuals and referring to schematic drawings to specify, detail and sell the machines to meet the needs of the customer.
- Providing accurately defined projects, fully costed to produce the expected profit margin for the business.
- Ensuring any proposed delivery dates are realistic and can be met by the business.
- Keeping internal databases updated with the latest sales and customer information and be aware of the activities of competitors.
We are seeking applications from individuals with an understanding of the Food Manufacturing sector, combined with a Technical (Engineering) understanding, determination, drive and tenacity. This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with a progressive profitable business and a leader in their field.
We are offering an attractive Salary of circa £55,000 pa - £58,000 pa, Car or Car Allowance, Attractive Pension, Relocation Assistance. Ref: 8566
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £28k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual