Network Support - Dutch Speaking
Posted on Mar 31, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For a multinational client, I am seeking for 'Network Support Engineer' for a 6-12 month contract in South Holland, Netherlands. Must be Dutch Speaking.
Educational Qualifications and experience:
- Have an associate or bachelor's degree
- Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP will be ideal
- Technicians should be conversant with compliance regulations, such as SOX
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in IT industry
- Experienced in racking, stacking, cabling, and decommissioning of Network Hardware devices
- Experienced in Smart Hand Support for Network device maintenance
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to walk around a good deal of time, and lift heavy devices
- Willingness to work in shifts, attend on calls and weekend work as per schedule
Please apply now if you are interested and available.