Systems and Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by CV-Library
This is an exciting new position from a vehicle OEM looking to expand its in-house software development team here in the UK. A global manufacturer headquartered in the west midlands they are increasing their focus on electrification across the international group.
The business is committed to ensuring their vehicles stay ahead of their competitors and see investing in their electrical, electronic and software design capability as critical to their future success.
Joining them as a Systems and Software Engineer you will join a dedicated and growing team to work on the development of software and control systems that deliver electric vehicle functionality and a variety of electric vehicle features. Your role will focus on systems engineering development for electric vehicle applications.
Process driven you will influence how the team moves projects forward through the development cycle. This will include setting up processes and systems for the effective capture and communication of requirements through to software development and validation. A varied role you will also get to directly work on model-based development of the software.
Key skills and experience for this role include:
* HNC/HND or Degree qualified in software or controls engineering
* A proven track record in systems engineering, establishing processes and systems for successful software development
* An understanding of the V Development model
* Experience in the use of ASPICE
* Knowledge of ISO26262 and functional safety
* Experience in the development of automotive software and control systems from requirements capture through to implementation
* Skilled in the use of MATLAB/Simulink for model-based development
* Previous experience working on the development of electric vehicles
In return, they can offer a progressive role within a great work environment. Further benefits include flexible working hours and the opportunity to accrue additional holiday days.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to Kirsty at Seymour Talent
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£50k - £75k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual