Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by CV-Library
Relocation Support Available*
Are you seeking an opportunity to contribute to the design and development of next-generation vehicles?
Passionate about software and vehicle control systems?
This is an exciting new position from a vehicle OEM looking to expand its in-house software development team here in the UK. A global manufacturer headquartered in the west midlands they are increasing their focus on electrification across the international group.
The business is committed to ensuring their vehicles stay ahead of their competitors and see investing in their electrical, electronic and software design capability as critical to their future success.
Joining them as a Software Engineer you will join a dedicated and growing team to work on the development of software and control systems that deliver electric vehicle functionality and a variety of electric vehicle features. This is a varied role that will allow you to see your designs through the full development cycle as you work on model-based software development and dive into the generated code to ensure functionality.
Key skills and experience for this role include:
* HNC/HND or Degree qualified in software or controls engineering
* A proven track record of embedded software development within the vehicle sector, including model-based programming, c programming, software architecture and coding
* A good understanding of control theory
* Highly skilled in the use of MATLAB/Simulink for model-based development
* Experience within the loop testing – model/software/hardware
* Strong problem solving and fault-finding skills
* Previous experience working on the development of electric vehicles is beneficial as is knowledge of ISO26262
In return, they can offer a progressive role within a great work environment. Further benefits include flexible working hours and the opportunity to accrue additional holiday days.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to Kirsty at Seymour Talent
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual