Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Click
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant - £50K + Bonus + Benefits + Car or car allowance - Remote based with once or twice (Max) a week office based in Bromsgrove, West Midlands.
Are you a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant looking for a new challenge?
We need you to have a proven track record and experience in IT network infrastructure audits, digital transformation, defining IT strategy, road mapping, solution design and presentation to board level, which has been successfully delivering technology solutions to organisations for over 40 years.
Enthusiastic and with a passion for problem solving, you'll be working with our Account Management team on solutions for new and existing customers, on industry leading products and services including HPE Server, networking, VMware, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, HPE Storage & SAN architecture, SharePoint, Office365 design, VDI, Citrix, and Azure hosted service to support our sales teams in providing solutions to a wide range of customers.
We'll empower you to expand your knowledge, by encouraging you to keep up to date with technology, collaborate with 3rd party vendors and suppliers, participate in training events and seminars and attend marketing and networking events.
To apply you should have the following essential skills & experience:
- Ability to understand each customer's needs and strategic goals and translate them into technical solutions and written proposals.
- Carry out infrastructure audits, identify vulnerabilities and produce initial solution specifications, designs and written proposals.
- Ability to assist the sales team in presenting solution proposals up to Board level
- Have a thirst to attend events to support the team in generating new business opportunities
- Ability to maintain product knowledge and deliver product training to the wider sales team
- Previous experience of work with a product development team to identify potential new products and solutions
- Guide and assist the sales teams with achieving Gross Profit targets
- Product knowledge of; HPE Servers, storage & SAN architecture; VMware & Hyper-V; Microsoft Windows 2 server, Exchange 2, Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Licensing; HPE/CISCO networking; Veeam and cloud backup solutions; Microsoft RDS & Citrix environments and Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional presentations to Board-level
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Product knowledge of next generation antivirus solutions, SIEM products and Cyber Essentials accreditation.
Ideally start April 2021. Two stage interview process (Video) before decision.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£48k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual