Cyber Risk Manager
Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Eames Consulting Group Ltd
My client, one of the globe's leading Reinsurance companies, is seeking a Cyber Risk Manager to join its Cyber Risk Team to provide risk transparency, oversight, and control of cyber risks to the business.
You will be a member of the Cyber Risk Management function and partner with business units in their journey to grow their business by anticipating key cyber security risks and guiding them accordingly through their initiatives
As a Cyber Risk Manager you will:
- Conduct cyber risk reviews and spot-checks to ensure ongoing compliance with security regulations;
- You will provide actionable insights to business on emerging cyber risks;
- Designing awareness and training material for various employee groups and provide training and education for employees regarding cyber security;
- Perform vendor due diligence and risk assessments to gain assurance of their Information Security practice, including ongoing reviews;
- Assist with development and maintenance of Global Information Security policies and standards in-line with changing business and regulatory requirements as well as changing industry good practice
- You will contribute to the ongoing development of the Cyber Risk Management function, its processes, and tools to ensure that it remains current and effective;
- You will closely collaborate with the Senior Cyber Risk Manager in the Americas region and the global team
Successful Cyber Risk Managers will likely:
- Possess experience in a similar role OR be looking to move into a more risk-focused role from a technical background
- Possess exposure to ISO27001/2, NIST, HIPAA
- Have an understanding of Information Security & Cyber risks and controls;
- Understanding of application security vulnerabilities (ie OWASP);
- Sound knowledge about IT security infrastructure and modern authentication & authorization protocols (such as Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, OIDC etc.);
- Good experience with Microsoft Azure cloud or similar cloud providers;
- Preferably you hold a university degree in IT, cyber security, engineering, or alternatively you hold an appropriate security certification (ie CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.)
Please apply now if you would like to be considered or learn more!
Key words: Cyber Risk, cyber security, information security, risk, 2LOD, ISO27001/2, NIST, HIPAA, OWASP, security, IT security, CISSP, CISM, CISA, DevSecOps, Cloud, Agile
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$170k - $185k Annual
$170k - $185k Annual
$160k - $185k Annual