Head of Data and Analytics
Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by SystemsAccountants
An international company with a base close to Utrecht, The Netherlands seeks a Head of Data and Analytics to play a key role in a digital transformation programme.
The role's responsibilities will include strategic lead on data and digitalisation; design and creation of new advanced analytics and data science functions; as well as team management and optimisation of data capabilities.
Applicants must have
- 10 years experience within data analytics and the provision of business intelligence.
- Proven record in data strategy and/or advisory is essential.
- Expertise in project and change management.
- Experience of managing teams and multiple data functions.
- Strong character and pragmatic approach to service delivery.
- Excellent English language skills is an essential, Dutch and Swedish would be beneficial.
- Technical knowledge of data platforms, languages and visualisation tools (such as Azure/Python/PowerBI) would be beneficial.
For more information on this call or email (see below)