Pega Developer experienced in testing (based in the NL)
Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Making a difference by
* Being responsible for day-to-day activities that range from actual coding to active involvement in the delivery pipeline, test automation, test execution for different test levels, defect management, test data management, test strategy, automated deployments and running/supporting the software in the production environment.
* Being part of our DevOps team you are responsible for changing and running the IT solutions you deliver. Here software development is not only about implementing business requirements, but also takes into account operational aspects such as maintainability, stability and security requirements. In addition you will work with continuous delivery, test and behaviour driven development, test automation and software delivery measurement, in order to improve the team and the process.
All this requires a specific and challenging mindset: the ability and willingness to take responsibility for the full software development process and the drive to continuously improve. The complexity of the job lies in ensuring a balance between running and changing the systems. In this balancing act you can really put your development, cooperation and communication capabilities to work!
Impact, persuasiveness, organizational sensitivity and cooperation are clearly essential for the role of Pega DevOps Engineer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below
* University Level education (bachelor or master)
* At least 4 years working experience with Pega development (CSSA certified is a must)
* Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tooling like PDM and Azure
* Strong skill set in Pega, understanding of Java concepts, REST/SOAP API, security principles
* Experience with agile software development/testing using scrum methodology
* Knowledge of test tooling eg PegaUnit tests, API testing
* Basic full stack skills, eg linux, SQL, MQ, https, GIT etc.
* Good understanding of handling async processes in background using Pega features.
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business-centric and process-based applications.
* Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
Really nice to have:
* Knowledge cucumber, selenium automation testing
* Experience in a complex enterprise environment
* Business analysis background
* Experience with Splunk, Azure DevOps
* Experience in Banking domain
Please reach out E-mail: (see below)
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.