Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Site Reliability Engineer, The Hague, €35-55/h
Do you enjoy working with a highly motivated and talented team to deliver mission critical software? We are growing our Site Reliability Engineering team to help deploy, manage, troubleshoot, and enhance our complex cloud-based services for a wide variety of customers.
- Keeping your assigned site or service up and running or getting it back up and running quickly when failure occurs
- Working closely with internal partners and teams to ensure that we ship software that meets security, Compliance, SLA, and performance requirements
- Experience in software engineering, software development, or system operations
- Knows their way around a Unix/Linux Shell, can write Shell Scripts
- Knows Python, Java, Go, Rust, source control (Git, GitHub, GitLab
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.