Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Corecom Consulting Ltd
Corecom Consulting are currently working closely with a huge Dutch brand and looking to help them secure an exceptional iOS Developer for an urgent requirement on a flagship project.
You will be working with a team of talented individuals who all share the common goal of delivering an exceptional product utilising cutting edge technology.
Swift 4.x and above - 2+ years of working experience
- Core data and auto layout
- Restful services and Networking concepts, Combine Framework
- Design patterns - MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Viper
- Multi tasking concepts - GCD, Operation queues
- Knowledge on dependency manager - Cocoapods, Carthage
- Unit Testing - XCTest
- End 2 End testing
- Experienced in Agile way of Working
- Excellent Communication Skills
Nice to Have but not essential
- Experience with third party SDK and APIs - ie AFNEtworking, Alomafire
- Appstore submission process
- Apple watch development concepts
- Crash monitoring and Analytics
- ARkit, CoreML knowledge
- Protocol oriented programming using swift
12 month contract/freelance - option to extend
Ideally you will be based in Netherlands or within EU.