Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist
Location: Dublin 3, IRL
Duration: 1 year contract
Note: Client is preferring local candidate's
Sourcing Specialist for Power Plant category for Sourcing Department At Client, you can work for a company that tackles the world's toughest challenges. We're creating solutions that help businesses optimize their operations, families connect from anywhere, and whole communities leave smaller, greener footprints. It takes vision. It takes focus.
That's why we're bringing together the brightest minds and latest technologies - to push boundaries, drive real change, and create a brighter future for all. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
As a Principal Sourcing Specialist, you will be part of a team that will control and manage one of the largest annual technology spends in the world.
What we need you to execute on:
- Lead role in supporting client's cost savings and revenue generation business goals through the sourcing process for large spend category areas.
- Sourcing background in the following areas a plus:
- Knowledge/experience of Sourcing Category Management, requirements
- Development, Market Intelligence analysis, category plan development.
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management
- Knowledge of price modelling, comparative analysis, benchmarking techniques a plus.
- Knowledge/experience of wireless & Wireline Telecommunications Power Plant a plus.
- Experienced in RFx development.
- Drive all aspects of the strategic sourcing process, including but not limited to, taking lead on contract negotiations of business and pricing terms and conditions, conducting research and providing benchmark data on pricing and/or other key terms
- Work with Business Partners and deliver sourcing support for installation projects.
- Develop SOW with clients to facilitate cost breakdown on projects.
- Contract language interpretation/clarification
- Stays current with industry trends for assigned category area, and becomes a Trusted Advisor to our Business Partners
- Actively participate and contribute to the team and team meetings.
- Take on additional projects as required.
What we need to make you successful
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent experience.
- Four to six years experience in managing large sourcing projects.
- Credentials from Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), International
- Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) or Irish Institute of Purchasing.
- Materials Management (IIPMM) a plus.
- Project Management in complex multi-project and multi-geography environment a plus
- Prior experience in telecommunications .
- PMP experience, desired
- Lean Six Sigma experience, desired
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word)