Product Business Analyst role for Asset Servicing
Posted on Mar 30, 2021 by Base 3
- Several years of experience with TCS BANCS implementations, ideally at different customers. Deep understanding of how BANCS was used to provide solutions for other customers.
- Good business or technical knowledge in related domains such as tax services (at source tax withholding, tax reclaims) or settlement (Target 2 Securities).
- Additional business knowledge in withholding tax is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, peers and management and build relationships.
- Drive and team spirit.
In this role:
- You provide support to experienced colleague Product Business Analyst(s) on TCS BANCS implementations with the aim to build internal expertise.
- You will contribute to the project definition phase:
- You will participate to the definition of the detailed business scope with internal (ie Product Managers, Operations, Network, Commercial and IT) and external clients or external partners and recommend best solutions taking needs and constrains into account.
- You collaborate with the Information System Architect for the definition of the IT solution.
- You will define the most optimal trade-off between the project scope and the solution.
- You will work with Operations and Commercial to ensure maximal use of standard BANCS functionality rather than specific processes and customisations.
You are a key contributor to the project baselining phase:
- You produce the high-level requirements and confirm the business case.
- You coordinate with the Application Development Owners to define the best way to deliver the service.
- You ensure compliance of the delivery with the agreed business scope and high-level requirements.
- You support the IT delivery team mainly the Business analysts in preparing the detailed Business Requirements document.